Tuesday, May 22, 2012



 My new favorite quote by Thomas Edison.
"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."  ;)  

Well...not that I could have a pile of junk in this studio...

I have been thinking about the kind of studio I would like in my dream world.  You know...the world where I retire early from the rat race and spend the rest of my life "making things I like".  I think the above studio would "do" nicely...don't you think??  Or perhaps this little cutie below???
 

Now...it depends where I end up living too...  perhaps a barn would be better...

 

Or maybe if I grow some "you know what's" I would move to the scary city!!!...  Wouldn't that be nice.  Remember the warehouse in the movie, "Ghost".  Well you know where he ended up!!!...but I digress. ..it's still a really cool space.




Remember the cool loft in Ghost, the movie... See below...




 Or anyone of these spaces would doooooooo!!!






 























So...now it's your turn.  Where would you spend your time if you could spend it ANYWHERE???

No comments:

Post a Comment