Saturday, October 19, 2013

Future Gallery Space

I just finished up a holiday show.  I enjoyed it...but there is sooooooooo much packing and lugging involved.
Below are some of the pieces I made for the show!!!



These are my cute little stackable rings.  I absolutely LOVE them.  They are VERY bright and cute in person.  They just kind of put you in a happy place (mood).  :-)




This is actually a piece of sea glass that I picked up from the beach while I was on vacation last year.  I added some gold onto the back of the glass,  added the words on the front, set it in a sterling frame, added the topaz and the pearl...and volia' !!





More stackable rings...I am in the zone now...:-)










 
This is a piece that I have made several times. I just 
really like the shape!


Moving on...After doing all the organizing, packing, unpacking, packing up and unpacking...I think it would really be nice to have a more permanent place to show my work.  

I mean really... lets face it...in the back of every jewelers mind..they would like their own gallery.  So lets dream a little...

Mine would hopefully look something like this, with this flavor!!!

 


What would your gallery look like???...

No comments:

Post a Comment