Sunday, January 26, 2014

Plastic Personalities...

Soooooooooooooo...we all know about Margaux Lange's art jewelry, right???  If not, you should!!!   She makes bold and colorful jewelry out of...Barbie parts!   Some of her work is pictured below...(EYE CANDY TIME!!!!!)

Or you can go to her Etsy store HERE:
or
Her website HERE!!













As we all LOVED playing with BARBIE.  I remember when I was little I had a 3 story Barbie house complete with an ELEVATOR!!!  I loved that Barbie house...it was sooooooooo tall, almost as tall as I was!!  I also had a blow up Barbie pool and a big fluffy Barbie dog and a Barbie camper...ohhh...I could go on and on... 

Anyway, there is an artist by the name of  Kristyna Milde from Praha (Prague??).  She stages Barbie's to reflect famous historical paintings which she then photographs.  I find her work extremely humorous!!!  Not sure if it's suppose to be or not.  At the very least it is interesting, wouldn't you say??? 




 
You can see more of her work at her Flickr site here
or
 
I never knew Barbie was so adventurous, did you??
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment