Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Movers were GREAT. Moving...not so great!

Moving day has come and gone...and with a few hick-ups along the way...

I don't think my bench has been this clean since I first put it in my studio!!!  This baby is soooooooo big and heavy...and the movers had to take it down 3 flights of stairs...ouch!!




 Boxing up my tools and stuff.


Here's my little moving buddy.  He decided to hop on my car windshield and take a little trip with me!!  :-)




The above pictures were of my new studio...until a week later...it flooded.  So we called the movers back...and they moved my studio again!!!  :-(
Very demotivating to have your life in boxes!!  Not really feeling like unpacking again.  But I am...slowly this time, not as much "umph" in my steps.
Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment